Thursday, May 27, 2010

Light and shadow!
















Here are 7 of my "Light and Shadow" picture.
In the top 3 picture I was outside at about 7:30pm and the sun was still shining bright so put my nephews on the car and took a lot of pictures of them. These are the ones that turned out the best.
The photos with the big flashes of light I took at a Youth Conference (YC) in Alberta. I took them during a dance performance. The top one I photoshoped so that it almost looks unreal. Like a painting. :)
I used the lights from the side room and brought them into the small aud. and photographed Michelle in the bottom 2 pictures.

1 comment:

  1. These are terrific!!
    Great work with the light and shadow. You only need to post:
    ordinary
    two
    summer
    portfolio
    portraits (6)
    fill the frame (6)

    ReplyDelete